Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wish Pickle

Hello everyone! I'm super excited you're here today! Today is the day we release the very first challenge on the Bella Digi Studio Blog!

The challenge is simply to use the Wish Pickle image and create a wish themed project. Here's my creation...

I created a wall hanging for my daughter's bedroom. After printing Wish Pickle I colored her in with my Copic markers. What you can't see in the picture is that I colored her wings then covered them with vellum and colored the vellum withmy clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen. For the base of the wall hang, I used a piece of thick plastic sheeting I had cut in the shape of a flower using an Accucut die. Then I layered up some patterned papers, added some ribbon, flowers and bling. The title is a combination of rub-ons from Basic Grey and Quick Quotes.

Please visit the Bella Digi Studio blog and see what the other Digi Divas have created!

I will be taking tomorrow off to recuperate from my travels and all the excitement but I'll be back Wednesday and I hope you will be too!

Thanks,
Katie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Katie

Tammylee said...

Very nice Katie. Love that you did something different than a card.

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! Love the colors and design..it is so cheerful to look at!

Unknown said...

What a cute wall hanger! I love the colors and design! Beautiful!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too cute, Katie. Love the colors you used.

Michelle said...

This is so sweet Katie. I love girly girly things but I have a boy and don't make adorable things like this.