Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another quick card for Dad...

Hey, it's finally Saturday!! Yeah! Do you have any special plans for the weekend? Us, not really. We'll just hang out around the house and get ready for Dad's return tomorrow! I do have another super quick card to share with you today. This one is for my Dad...

Again I started this card with a kraft base. Are you surprised? hehehe The plaid paper is from October Afternoon's Farm Fresh collection kit. The red star was cut with my Spellbinders Star Nesties from some Making Memories paper (Big Kids collection from Target). The tag, ribbon and green star are also from the MM kit and the brad is from my collection. I stamped the sentiment using my JustRite 1 5/8" wood stamper and center from Just a Note Borders and Centers set. I used the 15 point font from the 2" with Bonus 15 pt Font and Center to create my custom sentiment on the outer edge. After stamping, I cut it with my Circle Nesties then embossed it and adhered it to the center of my big star.

Simple but nice. My dad will love it. Thanks for stopping by today! I will be taking tomorrow off to spend with hubs and the kids but please join me again on Monday to see a fun card I created for the next week's challenge on the Bella Digi Studio Challenge Blog.

Katie

1 comment:

Tammylee said...

Nice card Katie, glad you are able to create!