Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Smile!!

Shelby {LOVES} to play with my camera. Whether it's my point and shoot or my camera on my phone, she's always clickin' away. I gathered a few shots she took of herself to create this layout.

I created this layout for Jenn's Old, New, Borrowed, Blue challenge on the Scrap-Mart blog. For the old, I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut the small circles in the upper left of the page. I used tons of new stuff: Nerdy Bird Collection Kit, EK Success Punch and Dear Lizzy Ribbon and Chipboard. To cover the borrowed part, I used a sketch I found on Pencil Lines (Sketch 187). And for the blue part, I tucked a blue flower stick pin in the knot on the ribbon (and of course, there's blues in the papers too).

We have challenges regularly, on Friday's on the Scrap-Mart blog. Stop by sometime and check 'em out. You just might be inspired! Thanks for stoppin' by today! I'll be back tomorrow for Friends with Flair! Hope you can join me!

Katie

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Sweet layout!

Unknown said...

Don't know what happened to my last comment! What I said was!! "these pictures are priceless..blackmail when she gets older and doesn't want her picture taken! The colors are fab and beautiful LO!