Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friends with Flair: Divalicious

Welcome back for another round of Friends with Flair! I'm so glad you stopped by today. The card I'm sharing with you today was inspired by my friend and fellow DT member, Eva Dobilas. Check it out...

First, I created the card base by die cutting on the fold using Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestabilities. I created a mat with Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities then another layer with Spellbinders Labels One. The image is stamped from Unity's Girl of the Moment set then colored with Copics. I added some Eyeliner Black Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge to her sweater and shoes. The sentiment was stamped then cut out with Spellbinders Double End Tags and airbrushed before removing it from the die. Glitter brads and a touch of ribbon finish it off.

There you have it, friends. I'm glad you stopped by. I'll be back tomorrow with a fun two-page, multi-photo layout! I hope you can join me!

Katie

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Bella Design Digi Stamp Studio said...

Lurrrv it! Divalicious! Really neat card Katie :D

Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

This is really super cute!

Carisa said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

Great card S x

Beate said...

Katie, that's a darling card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very cute!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so fantastic Katie! Super cute and adorable!

Deb said...

I <3 Eva! She is such a sweetheart, and a fabulous stamper so I'm not surprised she inspired you! Your card is adorable! I love pink and black together!

Laurel said...

LOVE it, such a great color combo!

Anne Tussing said...

Cute card! Love the color choices!

Jennifer said...

sure do like Divalicious - very cute.

Unknown said...

Adorable card Katie..I love the image and coloring!

Unknown said...

I love the Diva stamp! Just in time for us! Very nice card, love the stamp and colors!