Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sorry guys!!!

I was supposed to share my JustRite bookmark yesterday but late Tuesday, I fell ill. Kidney stones. Yep, it was rough. I was up most of the night in pain and when I was finally able to rest, it was daylight. Rocky had to go to work and I had four kiddos in need of attention. Thankfully, big broghers Brian and Seth were here to help with the little ones. By mid-afternoon I was able to move and the soreness was gone. I ended up going grocery shopping but by the time I got home it was late and I was tired. So, needless to say I didn't get my bookmark finished. But, I will complete it by this weekend to so I can share it with you. It's the idea within the bookmark I like so much. I am making the first one for my mom.

I'm sorry I don't have a project to share today and I missed the Friends with Flair sign up yesterday too. Sigh. I will be back tomorrow to share one of my favorite layouts from last year. I hope you can stop by!

Katie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie, sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon hon. x

Unknown said...

Katie, sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon hon. x