Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Biker Babe

Last year Rocky bought a Harley. Everyone is the house loves riding with him...even the little ones. While they don't get to get out on the open road, Dad sometimes endulges them with rides around the yard. I found some GREAT papers at Michael's and just HAD to have them for these pics...

This layout came together super fast. The background page already had all the wording on it so I tore a coordinating sheet to mount the photos on and added the pics. The title was created with my Quickutz 4x8 Chick-a-Dee alphabet then highlighted with the line of rhinestones underneath. That was it! Shelby loves looking through her album and gets a kick out of seeing herself on Daddy's bike!

Thanks for stoppin' in today! Thursday is my turn on the Scrap-Mart blog and I hope you stop by to see my layout!

Katie

edited to add: I had planned to take today off but accidentally scheduled this post for today instead of Wednesday! {blush} So, I am taking Wednesday off instead but will be back Thursday to share a project I have featured on the Scrap-Mart blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How lucky were you to find some apt papers Katie. Great layout

Unknown said...

How cool is this? The paper is perfect for you layout! I love the sentiments. I think you have a daddy's girl! Awesome layout

Tammylee said...

Very cute layout. Nice colors.

Shar said...

Ha!! Love this!!!! :)

GiftsByHeidi said...

Cute layout Katie! Sounds like it was easy but it doesn't look like it.