Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

OMG!!

Just when I thought all was good, MORE KIDNEY STONES! I cannot believe it! I thought I had passed it/them but alas, yesterday the pain returned. My bookmark sits on my table, still not completed. Sigh. I am hoping I get over this quickly so I can return to some normality.

My sincerest apologies for my absence! But, when I return next week, hopefully well, I will have a fun Slice Design Card giveaway so please check back to find out how to enter!

Thanks for your patience and well wishes! Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you again next week!

Katie

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry to hear you are under the weather. I know you are in so much pain! I feel for you dear! Hang in there, drink lots and lots of water (that's what helped my son last year when he had one), and I hope you are back to normal soon!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that Katie, heres hoping you feel better really soon. x

Tammylee said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling good Katie. I have never had them but know a friend that has and the pain she goes through. On a positive note, this is the time to be glad your a woman and not a man :)

LaLaLand said...

Feel better soon sweetie! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. If I could be there to help I would!

Hugs,
Daphne

Shar said...

Oh nooooo!! I'm so sorry!! Sounds like you may be one of "those people" (like me I'm told by several doctors) that "makes stones". I have not yet had kidney stones but I've had them everywhere else. :P

GET WELL SOON!!!!!