Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I'm back today to share a fun card I made for the store when they moved to their new location.

This card is actually rather simple. I used the Exclusive Scrap-Mart Bessie the Bovine BossKut die, made some grass, added a strip I embossed with the Quickutz Dots embossing folder and tied it off with some raffia. To give the cow more detail I shaded it with my Stampin' Up! pastels. For the sentiment I used the limited edition Quickutz Chicken Noodle Revolution alphabet. The new address was printed out and adhered inside the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek of a card I made for Monday's challenge on the Bella Digi Studio Challenge Blog. And Monday is also the day we have the Grand Opening Blog Hop. Daphne will have a fun giveaway and we'll all be showcasing a new image. Many new images are already in the store so stop by and check them out!

Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and you sketch!