Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

10 Things...

Today I want to share with you a layout I created for my daughter's book. It is a two-page, multi-photo layout which are rare for me these days. Take a peek...

The papers I used for this layout are from Scenic Route's Loveland collection. I LOVE Sarah's big arrows and soooo miss seeing new SR collections! I used my Apron Lace Fiskars border punch along the bottom of the solid piece of pink paper and layered it up with some fun stripes. The little door and flowers were cut using the pop up dies from the Quickutz Santa's Workshop Holiday release. The title was stamped using Unity stamps then the number 10 was tucked behind the doors. The large heart is a canvas die cut from Quick Quotes that I misted with Glimmer Mist. I tied a ribbon around it to hold closed the little Circle Mini Accordian album that lists the 10 things I love most about my Shelby. The other embellishments were in the collection kit.

Well, there you have it. Thanks for joining me! Stop by tomorrow to see a cute baby card I made for our neighbors to celebrate the birth of their little girl. Hope to see you then!

Katie

3 comments:

Shar said...

Ohhhh, I love this! Great job, Katie. This is soooo cute. :)

Shar

Unknown said...

Katie, Love the layout for it's bright and cheerful! Your little one is a babydoll!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, I've had fun catching up with your blog. I love this layout, and I miss Scenic Route, too, even though I still have a pretty good stash left!