Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Photographer

Many of you know how much Shelby LOVES the camera. She doesn't care if it's pointed at her or if she's the one doing the pointing. I think we may have to see if Santa can find her one this year {wink}. Anyway, last Fourth of July we went to a friend's house and their daughter had a little camera. Shelby got a hold of it and took pics ALL night long! So, here's the layout I made with the pics I got of her taking pics...

The large circles were hand drawn, fussy cut then distressed. All other elements on this page were cut using my Slice machine. The 'family' word is from the Words and Expressions design card, 'photographer' is from the font on the Animal Crackers design card and the arrow and camera are both from the Travel USA design card. The paper is from Making Memories Just Chillin Teen (girl) collection. To create the photo mat I took two of the same page from the spiral journal notebook and pieced them together. The flash of the camera was colored in with a Copic Spica Glitter pen to give it a shimmer.

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I'll be back tomorrow to share my JustRite bookmark. See you then!

Katie

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Super cute page. And yes I think you need to find that girl a camera!