Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Blessings

There's no other way to describe a sweet baby...a Little Blessing. Our neighbors recently had a sweet baby girl...that they have prayed for years to have. They have two older boys ages 13 and 10. I was so thrilled for them and just had to make them a card. Here's what I came up with...

I made this card tall so I could add fun ruffles to the bottom. I started with a piece of patterned paper from American Crafts Dear Lizzy line then tucked some ruffled streamer paper under and covered the seam with some scrunched ribbon from Making Memories. I used my Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities to cut the white circle and my Slice and the Animal Crackers design card to cut the little onesie and for the inside sentiment. I added some silver half pearls to the onesie for snaps and a row of pearls under the sentiment on the card front. The "Little Blessing" was stamped using a Sassafras Lass stamp set. Here's a peek at the inside...



Also, before I go, the grand opening has been pushed back a week for Bella Digi Studio. I'll have more details on the fun soon. You'll want to make sure you join in the fun for chances to win *free* images! See you tomorrow!

Katie

No comments: