Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today is...

Technique Tuesday over on the Bella Digi Studio Challenge Blog and I have a pictorial up on faux stitching if you'd like to check it out.

I had totally intended to share something crafty with you today but my muse eluded me for the last few days. I have been so busy and finished so many projects since the move that I guess I was a bit, um, tired. I started a project for this week's JustRite challenge and got the focus done and couldn't go any further. I thought of an idea last night to help me finish it off an I did work on it a bit this morning but I'm not finished. I'll share it tomorrow.

On another note, I am seriously wanting to plant a fall garden. I've been researching what plants grow best in OK and what to plant with what to keep bugs away. Our garden will be very small, especially since it'll be our first one, but I hope that it will yield enough for us to have some good eats. If you have any tips or pointers I'd LOVE to hear them!

Before I go I'd like to announce that my Recipe Project from last week won Honorable Mention in the JustRite challenge! I'm so excited and hopefully tomorrow I'll find my new Spellbinders Impressabilities in my mailbox. I was also chosen for a giveaway on the Making Memories Blog last week and will be receiving the 12 new Slice design cards that just shipped to stores! I was in shock to say the least. I do already have one of them so Slice users, stay tuned as I will be giving away a new Slice Design Card very soon!

Well, I'm off to play with my kids today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I'll be back with my JustRite bookmark challenge project tomorrow.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Katie

1 comment:

Mindy Miller said...

Congrats! And what a great Making Memories prize!