Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Seeds of Kindness

Ever since Scrap-Mart started carrying stamps, I've been almost obsessed with stamping. I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago but stamping is not something that really interested me until recently. That's not to say I didn't own tons of un-used ink pads and stamps. Anywho, I have really been stamping and making cards more than scrapping and last month, I took the Copic Certification class. Here's a card I created with a variety of stamps and colored with my Copics...

I created the square cardbase with Kraft cardstock and layered up some new Sassafras Lass Cherry Delicious papers from the 6x6 Wee Bundle. The image is from the Rock the Farm set by The Greeting Farm and was cut out using my Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities. The sentiment is from the JustRite 1 5/8" Seeds of Kindness Borders and Centers set, which was cut out with Spellbinders Labels One. All edges were distressed then inked with my Quick Quotes Chalk Inks. I tied it off with some SU! Real Red ribbon.

I'm so glad you stopped by today! Join me again tomorrow for Unity's Friends with Flair hop! Hope to see you!

Katie

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Love the color combo!!!

Linda said...

Kate

That is just pericous I love the colors you choosen.