Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A wonderful, crafty blog...

Hi all! Happy Monday! I hope you're all enjoying the first week of October so far! My best friend, Stacey, introduced me to a very crafty blog and it occured to me that if I love it this much, you guys may too so I thought I'd share it with you.

The blog is called Make It and Love It. And they make EVERYTHING!! I haven't seen lots of scrapbook or card making projects exactly but they have lots of fun tutorials and share on sewing and more. There's even a cake series where they share techniques on working with fondant and more.

Last week they shared a fun and super quick fall themed table runner. You can click HERE to read that post. Basically, all she did was sew some fake leaves onto a rectangle piece of vinyl. Seriously! How easy!

So, check out Make It and Love It and let me know what you think! Oh, and did I forget to mention the giveaways??? She's always got something going on.

Well, that's all I have to share today. Tomorrow, our oldest turns 14! I cannot believe it. So, I shall share his birthday card with you. See you then!

Katie

No comments: