Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Fall

Hi everyone! Have I told you how much I love Fall?! hehehe The Unity and Ippity designers have dished out some World Card Making Day challenges and the card I'm going to share with you today is Eva's challenge...make a shaped card. Eva LOVES making shaped cards and her cards are always wonderful! I channeled my inner Eva and created this Fall-themed card...

This cute little pumpkin is a pocket card. I cut the pumpkins, leaf and both tags using my Gazelle then I inked up all the edges. I was finally able to snag the Unity Retailer August KOTM so I used those stamps to embellish both tags. Here's a peek at the inner tag pulled out...

Simply pull on the stem at the top of the pumpkin and the tag comes out. And, of course, I finished the card off with some crinkled ribbon. ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by! Today, I'm headed to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Kansas City, MO. If you're going to be at the show this weekend I hope you'll stop by the Scrap-Mart booth and say "hi". If not, perhaps I will meet you next year.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another Unity WCMD challenge! See you then!

Katie