Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Cricut cards...

So, I have to say it helped me to get cleaned, organized AND to actually write down the things I needed to accomplish. I managed to finish 3 more Cricut cards AND one of my treat boxes yesterday. Yeah me! Only 3 more cards to finish and ALL my samples will be done. I plan on working on them at the LSS Thursday. And, only one more Halloween treat box for a teacher. I am hoping to get the videos shot this morning while the house is quiet.

Anyway, here are two of the cards I finished today for the Cricut class...

The embellishments for both cards came from the Wild Cards cartridge. Inspiration for the Halloween card came from this week's sketch from Card Patterns.

Thanks for stoppin' by today!! Join me tomorrow for the tutorial on how to create the fabric flowers. See you then!

Katie

No comments: