Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Treat boxes...

33. I made 33 treat boxes yesterday within about 3 hours. They were nothing fancy...I simply cut the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Pillow Box, stuff it with candy and topped it with a 2x2 card which was stamped with an older SU! stamp set. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics before I delivered them to the school. hahaha

But, don't fret, I did remember to take a picture of the treat box I made for Seth's teacher. His school is very "politically correct" and they do not endorse or celebrate Halloween, at all. So, I made his teacher a Fall Treat Box and filled it with Candy Corn Pumpkins.

The whole thing was cut using my Gazelle. The box and tag were found in the Funtime III Software. Before cutting the box, I added the circle window to it. Once it was cut, I backed the window with some PTI clear cardstock. The scarecrow and pumpkin shapes can be found at www.bosskutdiecuts.com. For the tag, I dropped a pen in and drew the title then replaced with the blade and cut the tag. I decided to add a bit more detail so I cut a shadow of the tag and inked and layered them. The whole thing really came together pretty quick.

I'll be back tomorrow to show you one last treat box...this one for Halloween!!! hehehe See you then!

Katie

No comments: