Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Christmas card...

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I hope your weekend was as good, and productive, as mine. I spent most of it with my kids, who have been on Fall break since Thursday. But, yesterday was spent cleaning and organizing my scrapbook stuff and rearranging my bedroom. Ahhhh, feels great. Now, I have a fresh start. ;)

I know it may seem silly to be thinking about Christmas already but let's face it, it'll be here before we know it. Here's a cute and super quick card I whipped up using one of Martha Stewart's Stamp and Punch combos.

The first thing I did was create a card base from my kraft cardstock. I made a square card that measured 4" then I used my Scallop w/2 Dots edge punch to add some detail to the bottom of the card front. For my ornaments, I simply stamped them using colored ink then punched them out. The stamps store conveniently in the top of the punch so it's all together when you're ready to use it. After I punched them out, I added a bit of silver string and "hung" them on the card. The sentiment is from a SU! set I have. Seriously, a 15 minute card. And what's great about this card, it fits in a standard A2 size envelope AND there's no bulk so it doesn't cost extra to mail. Perfect!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I have quite a bit in the works right now. I need to finish my sample cards for my Year of Cards w/Cricut class, finish the Halloween and Fall treat boxes I've started AND I'm hoping to shoot a video about the new layering feature on the Slice Noel design card AND a video tutorial on the fabric flowers I made. Whew! See, told ya I had lots going. hehehe But, don't fret. I'll be back again tomorrow. See you then and have a wonderful Monday!

Katie

No comments: