Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

FWF...

Hellooooo and Happy Friday to you! I'm so glad you stopped by for this week's FWF. Today I'm going to share with you another card I created for Unity's WCMD challenges. I was trying really, really hard to complete all 23 challenges but with my travels last week, a field trip yesterday and the kids out of school today, I just don't see ANY way that I can get 16 more done by midnight Saturday. But, on the bright side, I have 6 done AND entered so I still feel fairly accomplished.

On to today's card...

I created this card for Lisa's Sketch Challenge. I used the leaves and one of the sentiments from the August Retailer KOTM, Harvest of Memories. I was afraid the patterned leaves and paper would be too much but I kinda like it. It was a super simple card and pretty quick to make.

Well, that's all I have for you today! I've been making a TON of cards lately and kinda feel like I should be doin' some scrappin'. Maybe next week. This weekend, my niece is having her wedding shower and her mom is coming in from IL. I'm excited to see everyone and will be tied up most the weekend. I do, however, have another challenge card to share with you Monday and I hope you'll stop in. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Katie

9 comments:

Rachel B said...

Oh I love how you did this sketch! Those leaves look great! I am sorry time didn't allow you to finish all 23 cards, but 6 is a lot done still!

Carolina said...

Beautiful Fall card - love it!

Anne Tussing said...

I think the dp and leaves work wonderfully together! Terrific card!

Nancy B said...

Great card! I love simple & clean!

farmhouse-story said...

katy, what a lovely card for lisa's sketch challenge! have fun with your family this weekend:)

Lori said...

Great card! Love all of the texture.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Awesome design!

Brooke said...

your card definitely has a 'fallish' feel.. love it!! :)

Katrina Hunt said...

Love the card...and yeah..I am the same way...I need to make some layouts!!! hugs, Katrina