Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Monday morning!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I did. I have another card to share with you today that I created for one of the Unity WCMD challenges. This one is for the Home Decor Photo Inspiration challenge by Christi Snow...

I used stamps from Unity's May Retailer KOTM and some Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon patterned papers. To finish the card off, I wrapped it with some crinkled ribbon and added some Copper Kaiser Pearls. I love the Fall feel you get from the warm colors. Ahhhh.

That's all I have to share today! I have to run some errands in town then come back home and work on some assignments. I got some GREAT photos at the Pumpkin Patch the other day and can't wait to scrap them! Have a wonderful Monday and I'll see you tomorrow!!

Katie

No comments: