Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

More CHA preview fun...

Hello friends and happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was a little off...I am trying to fight off the start of a sinus infection. I spent the whole day in bed yesterday. And, as if that wasn't enough, 3 of my 4 kids were sick all last week. Sigh. They are better and I am hoping to be shortly.

I thought since CHA has officially kicked off that I'd share another of my favorite releases. As many of you probably know, my style is very clean and simple. However, I do like to add little pieces of unexpected in my projects be it a distressed edge, some inking or some glitter. Yeah, glitter. :) Tim Holtz never ceases to amaze me with the things he comes up with. I am in awe of his style, even if I cannot seem to muster up the vintage crafter hiding inside me. Tim has teamed up with Ranger yet again with another fabby product...Distress Markers. Oh yes, he did!!

Here's the excerpt from the original press release...

Ranger is thrilled to announce the new Tim Holtz® Distress™ Markers: water-based inks for coloring, journaling, stamping and more. The dual tip markers are ideal for many coloring techniques:
• use the brush tip for coloring, stamping and shading
• use the detail tip for journaling and drawing
• use to color directly on rubber and clear stamps

Distress Markers are available to match the
Distress palette of 36 colors and White Picket
Fence. Coordinates with Distress Inks,
Distress Stains, Distress Crackle Paint, Distress
Stickles™ and Distress Embossing Powders.
Distress Markers will appeal to current
customers who love the Distress palette and
appreciate another art tool to utilize within
that palette. For new customers, markers are
a great way to introduce new crafters to
stamping and scrapbooking that beginners feel
comfortable using right away.

Um, yeah, delish! I am sure you have found some goodies to drain your savings account. hehe What's your favorite so far?

Photobucket

No comments: