Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Playing with new goodies!

One of the things I'm most excited about this CHA is the new Spellbinders M-Bossabilities. If you haven't heard about them, they are double-sided embossing folders and they are available in two sizes. Here are a few intro videos by Spellbinders...



Now, are you as excited about these as I am? Stacey sent some very generous packages full of the NEW Spellbinders CHA releases to our entire design team. I couldn't wait to play so here's a quick and easy Valentine themed card I created with some of my newest goodies...

After making my card base, I cut and embossed the bottom with the *NEW* Classic Edges One and the *NEW* Classic Decorative Inserts One. Next I cut the pink layer, cut out the center with my Heart Nestabilities then embossed it with the *NEW* Imperial M-Bossabilities. After embossing, I inked all over to help the embossing stand out. Before adhering the pink frame with dimensional adhesive I added a bit of Want2Scrap bling to the card base. To finish off the card, I added a seam binding bow and two *NEW* Bitty Blossoms. I added a bit of Distress Stickles and a smidge of glitter.

This card could be easily altered for any occasion...wedding, anniversary and last but not least Valentine's Day.

Scrap-Mart has the new Spellbinders available for pre-order. They always go fast when the shipments arrive so if you want them pre-order them NOW!

Photobucket

No comments: