Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Come crop with me!

Hi friends!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It is unusually warm here today and we are supposed to reach into the 70's!! Um, think I'm gonna have to pull out some flip flops for today! :)

This year is bringing some exciting things for me already! First off, show season has already kicked off!! I went to an Heirloom stamp show in Grapevine, TX January 4th & 5th. Great show and it was nice to see some familiar faces. My next show is the Heirloom stamp show in Lawrenceville, GA next month.

Another exciting thing happening for me is that I have been hired by a local Michael's store (41st & Yale across from Promenade Mall, for my locals) to host crops, teach classes and conduct product demos. Super fun! My first crop is this Friday, January 20th from 3 pm to 9 pm. If you're in the area I hope you can make it. The cost is only $5!!! If you can't make that, I will be demoing the Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine and Nestabilities die templates on January 28th from 12 to 2 pm. Stop by and say hi!!

I'm off to take my sick daughter to see her ENT, AGAIN!! Four sets of tubes and an adenoidectomy later we are STILL having issues. Sigh. Poor Shelbs. When I told her teacher that she wouldn't be at school today because she wasn't feeling well and had an appointment she responded first to tell Shelby she hopes she feels better soon then, quietly tells me that it won't hurt her to miss today because she is ahead of the entire class anyway. :) So proud of my girl!!! I am contemplating getting her a LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Touch Pad for her birthday. I would appreciate any feedback if you have experience with them!

Have a GREAT Monday everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Boy, you'll be busy...like you're not already! LOL!!

Sending healthy vibes to your DD, Shelby!! xo