Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi friends! I hope your week is off to a great start. It's become a pretty hot trend to share your favorite projects from the year before so I thought I'd take a minute to share a few of my favorite projects from 2011 with you. I just chose 5, which was not easy. ;)

We'll start with this...

This was my mom's birthday card. I really loved the fold-out banner and this card was so fun to make.

Next up is...

This was a card I made for a dear friend. Purple is her favorite color and she, like me, is in to zebra print!! I love all the sparkle and bling.

This layout also made it into my top 5 favs...

I really adore the simplicity of this layout. The photo in this layout was taken at my daughter's field trip to the pumpkin patch.

This layout also made it to my favs list...

These pics were from Father's Day last year. We took the youngest two to the lake for the day and had so much fun! This layout was based on a sketch and I really loved how it turned out.

And last, but not least, my 5th favorite project from 2011 was my grand-nephew Dax's mini album...

This project was made for a JustRite challenge and the album "cover" is actually upcycled Spellbinders die packaging. :) I won grand prize with this project...and it was hard to let it go but I did. I hope my niece treasures it.

Well, there you have it, my top 5 favs. I had many more projects I loved but these just took top spot. I love my little hobby and am thankful everyday that I found work (that pays!!) doing something I LOVE to do. My family, while they may not completely understand my passion, supports me and encourages me. I am truly blessed. Thanks to each of you who visit my blog. I appreciate you and your sweet comments. Here's to a fabulous 2012!!

Photobucket

No comments: