Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

MIA

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA the last day or so. I have been working. Not only on projects but I'm gearing up for the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop! It will take place on Friday, December 3rd and we are planning BIG things! Hopping, projects, and PRIZES!!! You won't BeLieVe that the GRAND PRIZE is!!!! Trust me, you will want to hop along! Blogs during the hop will have random prizes and at the end, YOU could win a SLICE ELITE!!! Yep, that's right, I said it...a SLICE ELITE!!! So, gather your friends and mark your calendar! I'll have more details in the coming weeks. In the mean time, I must get ready. On top of coordinating and working with our wonderful sponsors to secure prizes, I MUST create for my part in the hop as well. Soo, I'm taking a few more days off 'cause everything I have on my creative calendar right now can't be shared. :( But, no fear I'll be back with something wonderful!

See you soon!

And, if you'd like to be a stop in our holiday blog hop, email me at Katie@scrap-mart.com and I'll get you the deets.

Katie

No comments: