Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deal of the day...

Who doesn't love a good deal??? I know I do! Scrap-Mart started a sister company called Scrapace.com. Scrapace is ALL about deals. And GREAT deals at that. Today's deal is AWESOME!!!! I have it...paid $90 for it last year and guess what? Today YOU can get it for $15.99. Yeah, no joke. So, what is today's deal??? Check it out...

Um, yeah, $16.99!!! At that price, buy 2 and give one to your scrappy BFF. She'll LOVE you for it! But, you better hurry because we are already sold more than half. Yep, we'll be sold out very soon!

And, be sure to stop by and sign up for the Scrapace newsletter so you remember to check it daily! You never know what might show up next. ;)

Okay, as you may know the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop is coming up fast. I am working diligently to get all the details ironed out so please excuse my project absence. I WILL have projects to share next week. Maybe by the end of this week...which is tomorrow. Yikes. Gotta go...I WILL be back tomorrow. I will. See you then.

Katie

No comments: