Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy, busy...

Hi everone!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I sure did. I flew out last Thursday for the Seattle CK convention, the last show of the year!! I was so excited that I got to do this show. Now, we were working so I didn't get to do any sight seeing, sadly. But, I did get to do a bit of shopping at the Bellvue mall where I purchased a new outfit and I had dinner at Red Robbin and California Pizza Kitchen, neither of which had I eaten before. They were both delicious.

I finally arrived home at about 7 pm last night after waking up at 3 am, flying to LA where I spent more than three hours in the airport, then flying to Tulsa and driving home. I was exhausted, to say the least. My wondeful hubby had dinner ready so after a quick shower, I ate, snuggled the kiddos and went to bed.

So, here I am today, Monday, playing catch up for all the things I didn't accomplish since last Thursday. I DO have a project I'd planned on sharing today BUT, I decided to share some other information instead. hehehe Bloggers perogative, right?! hehehe

You may have noticed I added some info under my blog header last week. Scrap Mart is hosting our very first Hoiday Blog Hop on Friday, December 3. Well, let me tell you that this hop is going to be BIG!!!! I mean B. I. G. Not only are the SM designers showing you some great holiday inspiration, BUT we have more than 20 other designers joining in too. Like, Sharon Harnist, Debbie Olson, Heidi Blankenship, Angela Barkhouse, Stephanie Kraft, Stephanie Barnard, Maren Benedict and MORE!! Do I have your attention yet??? Well, if not then I will after I tell you that ONE of the prizes we are giving away is a SLICE ELITE machine!!!! Yep, and design cards. And stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations. And dies from BossKut, Sizzix and Spellbinders. And stamps from Unity and the Stamps of Life. AND MORE!!! Yes, I said more!!! This is one hope you DON'T want to miss. Be sure you tell your friends because the more people we have particpate and hop, the MORE prizes we'll give away!!! And, just for fun, I'm going to give away a prize to the person who drives the most people to the blog. So, hit Facebook, your blogs, Twitter or however you share your info and tell your friends to stop by the SM blog on Friday, December 3 and join in on the hop. And be sure they leave a comment and tell us who sent them. The person who sent them AND one of their friends will win a prize!!! How does that sound??

Now, I'll be back tomorrow with the project I had planned to share today. I just couldn't hold that in any longer. hehehe Have a great Monday!

Katie

No comments: