Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabric flower hairbow

Hi all and Happy Friday! I am in Seattle for day one of the last CK convention of the year! I thought I'd share with you a hairbow I made with the fabric flowers I showed you a few weeks ago.

I took the fabric flower and layered some crinkled ribbon I'd tied into three consecutive bows on it. Then, I took a crystal-looking charm from Melissa Frances and hot glued it to the center. All that was left after that was to hot glue it to a clippie. You could easily whip one of these up in about 30 minutes...from start to finish. I made the two shown in the picture for my friend Laura's daughters. I am really happy with how they turned out!

Well, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend! I'll be back on Monday with some fun treat boxes I made for some special friends of mine. See you then!

Katie

No comments: