Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

JustRite Sketch Challenge

Good morning! Today I'm going to share with you a card I made for JustRite's sketch challenge....

I used some October Afternoon Seaside patterned papers and American Crafts cardstock. The white panel was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing plate from PTI. The flower, from the 3 1/4" My Garden Borders and Centers, was stamped and colored twice with Copics then layered up and I added some Flower Soft to the center. The sentiment was stamped the cut and layered using JustRite's Custom Spellbinders dies. The sentiment I used is from JustRite's All Occasion Nested Sentiments and Verse and it was layered over a frame stamped and cut from JustRite's Victorian Nested Frames and Occasions.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely, colorful card.

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Katie! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Sheri said...

Pretty colors! Very fun!