Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Have you heard????

The Button Farm and Scrap-Mart.com have teamed up together for a one of a kind creative collaboration! Together, they have created The Button Farm Club.

TBFC is a new monthly project kit club. Here's a peek at February's kit...

This is the front cover. Isn't it pretty??? Here's a few pics of some of the insides...




The store opened last Friday and by Monday morning the February kit was SOLD OUT!! How awesome is that?! More than 200 orders were taken in the first two days. Wow oh wow! Don't worry though, you can still sign up for the club if you're doing a 6 or 12 month membership and you will receive March's kit as your first month. March's kit is super great too! Angela is a fantastic designer!! I can't wait to share that one with you. ;)

So, you may be wondering what The Button Farm Club has to do with me? Well, remember I told you it was a collaboration between The Button Farm and Scrap-Mart? They have asked me to handle this new venture! Yep, I am the go to girl for questions, problems or well, anything to do with the club! I am super excited and so thankful for this opportunity. I get to work from home, except the one day a month when I'll venture to Scrap-Mart to kit and ship the monthly kits AND I still get to do the blog/design team AND travel to the shows. Seriously, it's a dream come true for me. It is a real blessing. Thank you for letting me share my excitement with you!

I'll be back with another crafty project tomorrow and will hopefully be able to reveal March's kit soon!

Photobucket

No comments: