Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Shelby!

I had planned on sharing a card I made for Shelby today. But, before I got the card made, Rocky showed up with a store bought one. Normally this would annoy me but he was so excited because he found one that had princesses on it and it had a detachable door hanger she could put on her door. So, I smiled and didn't make a second one. But, I did make her a crown to wear today...and she helped...

Here she is sporting the crown we made! She told me what colors to cut the pieces in (I used my Gazelle to cut the crown, heart and 5) and where to put them on the crown. I stapled a piece of elastic to it then covered the staples with the flowers she picked out. She's very proud of it, which is all that matters. ;)

So, a BIG Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl! Thanks for stoppin' in today! Join me tomorrow for Unity's Friends with Flair! I will be sharing a layout I created with the new Lifestyle Crafts CHA release, and Unity, of course! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Shelby! Hope it's warmer and the sun is shining on her special day!