Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Girl...

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Here in OK it was beautiful and sunny and we spent a lot of time outside.

Today I'm here to share with you a fun card I made with my Loralie Birthday Girl stamp...

I started by cutting the card base from the largest of the Spellbinders Pennants and layered the largest Lacey Pennant on top. I again cut the largest of the Pennants this time using some October Afternoon Seaside papers and layered that on the Lacey Pennant. I stamped my Loralie Birthday girl image, colored with my Copics and paper pieced it then cut it out using my Circle Nestabilities. I stamped my sentiment and cut it out using the little pennant from the set and airbrushed it. Next, I tied up some ribbon and stuck a pin through the bow to hold my sentiment. This would also make a great shaped card for a kid, don't you think? My niece is expecting her first baby soon so I am going to use these Pennants to make a name banner for above his crib! Can't wait!

Photobucket

No comments: