Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just checkin' in...

Hi all! I made it back safely from New Hampshire and the show was great! We have spent the week packing and moving and by Saturday, we should be fully moved in. Then, I get to spend the next who knows how long getting settled. Sigh. We're thrilled to have the new house but we're exhausted. hahaha I spent the evening tonight packing up ALL my stuff!!! GASP! I know, I know. I am hoping that I can get the house settled and at least play with basics while I wait for my scrap shack to be completed. It's getting a new roof, siding, sheetrock, paing and flooring and possibly even an addition!!! Isn't my hubby grand?! Anyway, I'm off to bed. I have to work tomorrow and get as much as we can moved. I have some pics from New Hampshire to share and I promise I'll be back as soon as possible to share them with you!

Thanks for hanging in with me!

Katie

No comments: