Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Shot Pro video

Hi all and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I mentioned in my last post about having found something good with the Big Shot Pro. That video is not ready yet but I realized I hadn't posted the other videos I'd done on here. So, here's the first video I shot...



I shot this when I was visiting The Scrappin' Pad. If you are close enough to Oklahoma I strongly urge you to check this place out! Christi takes great pride in ensuring all guests have a wonderful visit. From plush beds to catered food to a huge crop room. You will LOVE it there.

Okay, back to the Pro video. I haven't found much this machine can't do yet. Like I said in the video, it is huge but that can be a good thing...especially for scrapbookers! I also have a video that shows you how easy it is to use Accucut dies in the Pro machine. You can find it HERE. My next video will show you how easy it is to use Quickutz and Spellbinders dies without buying any additional mats! Yippee!

Here are a few images of some of the new background dies Sizzix has released...

This one is the Scallop Heart
and this one is the Ribbon Circle

They are on pre-order status right now at Scrap-Mart and should be shipping in June. You can check out the rest of the June Sizzix release HERE.

I'm so glad you stopped in today. I'll be back soon with the other Pro video and a few projects. See ya!

Katie

No comments: