Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A yummy Saturday breakfast...

Hello all! I hope you had a fabulous week last week. I wanted to share a few things with you today. First up, for those of you who didn't already know my second favorite hobby is cooking/baking. My friend and fellow dt member, Eva Dobilas, shared a website with me called tastspotting.com. This site is basically a compilation of food blogs. The pages are loaded with pictures of the most delicious looking food. I have been checking it out and bookmarking recipes for about a week now.

This morning I decided to try a recipe I'd found from gimme some oven. I made her Cinnamon Bun Pie Pockets...

Don't they look yummy?? That's her photo, not mine, by the way. haha They were very good and so easy to make! She has some other great recipes I can't wait to try too.

I am cleaning house today. I have spent lots of time in town this week so I have some much needed chores to attend to. My friend, Brian, is getting married soon and his fiance is out of town so I am going to watch their two kids tonight. Funny thing is Cody and Shelby are going to grandma's so I guess it worked out. haha I have discovered something wonderful for the Big Shot Pro and I am hoping to shoot a video about that this weekend. Those of you who have this machine will love it!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I'll be back early next week...hopefully with something crafty! See you then!

Katie

No comments: