Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Crafts Spring Challenge

I ran across this challenge on the American Crafts blog. All you had to do was create a card or layout and use two or more American Crafts products. That was easy. hahaha Here's my layout:

I used new American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers, American Crafts Details-Chatter felt flowers, and some American Crafts Remarks Dimensional Stickers-Feather w/Glitter Finish. For the scallop, I used my Sizzlit Loops with Hearts border then mixed in some Prima flowers and a little bling to finish it off.

Disclaimer: I did not create this layout for this challenge! This layout was already done and has been featured on the Scrap-Mart blog. I just loaded it because it fit into the challenge rules.


Thanks for stoppin' by today! I'll be back tomorrow for my very first Unity Friends with Flair! I hope you can stop by.

Katie

No comments: