Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quickutz & Cuttlebug embossing folders and Spellbinders dies in the Big Shot Pro

Hey everyone! I finally made the time to shoot the other Big Shot Pro video I was telling you about. This one shows you how to use your Quickutz and Cuttlebug embossing folders as well as your Spellbinders (or any other wafter thin die) in the Big Shot Pro machine. The best part is that this trick will not cost you a dime! That's right, you probably already have everything you need to make it work. Check it out...



Well? Whatcha think? I don't have any idea why it took me so long to think of that idea. You can find Big Shot Pro items at Scrap-Mart.com.

If you have any questions regarding the Big Shot Pro (or anything else), feel free to email me anytime at katie@scrap-mart.com. I'll be back tomorrow with a yummy recipe I found...and tried! See you then!

Katie

No comments: