Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

#Selfies

Selfies. It is crazy how popular selfies have become. I have to admit, I take selfies fairly often. My daughter loves to photo bomb me when she catches me. But, as often as I take them it is rare that I share them on social media. My hubby and I will text selfies back and forth sharing a simple smile or funny face but then they just sit in my camera roll. The #Selfies Overlay from Want2Scrap was a perfect way for me to document some of my favorite selfies.

love the blue hues of the Quick Quotes Dream Big paper collection so I trimmed my overlay slightly so that I could mount it on a full sheet of 12×12 patterned paper.  Next I trimmed the ombre paper to fit and added it under the #Selfies title.  After trimming and adhering my photos I added embellishments from the Dream Big and Sheer Joy chipboard die cuts.  I colored my Always Fancy Chipboard Word with the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen and added the Love You sticker from the Quick Quotes Sheer Joy die cut sticker sheet.  A sprinkle of Silver Baby Bling finished off the page.

Here are a few close-ups of the embellishments…

Do you scrapbook your selfies?  Are you inspired to try?

Katie 

No comments: