Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Me-Ology and Want2Scrap!!

I don’t often scrap pics of myself but when I received the new Me-Ology line from Fancy Pants Designs, I knew I wanted to!

I started with a piece of Fancy Pants Designs white corrugated card stock for my background.  Then I took the patterned paper with all the strips and cut them all apart and rearranged them on my background, leaving just a little space between each one.  I printed two of the same pic, one 4×6 and one smaller then mounted them both on the black paper that coordinates with the line.  I was careful with the photo placement to ensure that the one quote would become the layout title.  I added one of the mini file folders(because I am a sucker for office supplies!!) to the right of the photos.  Using a combination of stickers and a pin tin and achipboard Speech Bubble, I added a sub-title for my layout.  I added a white baby clothespin to help keep the folder closed.  This is where I will journal.  I added the Dream Fancy Chipboard Word, colored with my black Wink of Stella pen, to the left of my larger photo.  I randomly chose two of the smaller paper strips and addedChevron bling border all the way across the layout.  After tucking a sticker tab to the lower right hand corner and adding the year with stickers, I finished the layout off by sprinkling a few silver Baby Blingall around.  Here’s a closer view of the embellishments…

I don’t know about you, but it was easier to scrapbook pics of myself that I guess I thought it would be!  I am definitely inspired to do it again!

Katie

No comments: