Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Resolute Challenge...

Well, as many other people do I tend to set some "resolutions" when the new year arrives. This year I am going to try to be more organized. With my class schedule picking up between The Pad and D&M plus the appointments for the babies and such, my life can get pretty hectic. Laura at Scrap-Mart (www.scrap-mart.com) has issued a challenge on their blog to create something that will be inspirational in regards to your New Year's Resolution. I decided to create a calendar cover for one of those 2 year calendars you can get for like a buck. So, here it is!



Part of the challenge was to use a die cut on your project; preferrably either a BossKut, Quickutz, or Cuttlebug die since those are the dies they sell. I chose my Quickutz lace arch die for a simple border along the top and bottom. Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie - and Happy New Year!!

Wonderful job on the challenge - and oh how I LOVE that QK Lace die! Good job!!

Check the blog tomorrow to see how the competition is shaping up - I am heading over there right now to post my take on my own challenge!

Thanks for playing along sweetie!

Miss Essie
Scrap-Mart.com

Unknown said...

What a great project Katie ~ I absolutely LOVE that beautiful quotation!
Happy New Year!!!