Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's Project

Suddenly, around 10 pm this evening, I became inspired! I wanted to make a card...one I could send to a friend. With the new year in full swing and the holidays behind us I've had some time to think about my dear friends. I have two friends back in Texas that I still keep in touch with...one of which is actually my cousin, Heather, and the other a life-long friend, Katie. Then, there's my very good friend, Deb, in IL. Deb has a very special place in my heart and I'm fortunate enough to communicate with her almost daily. And I cannot forget about my new 'cyber' friend, Rae. Rae is a very talented lady (check out her blog to the right!) and I consider myself lucky to have "met" her. I have decided that each of my friends will receive a just because card from me at some point this year. Their birthdays are all spread throughout the year and my goal is to send them all a birthday card also. Most of the crafting I've done lately has been either working on class samples, putting together class kits, or working on a challenge piece. So, I'm glad to have made something because I felt like it!



Thank you to all my friends, near and far. And, thank you to all of you who read my blog! I appreciate your interest in my work and I read EVERY comment. Katie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...Katie...you're too, too sweet! I am so very thankful as well to have found you, my very first papercrafting 'cyber' friend!!
This is such a great card, by the way, love those papers! And I ADORE that quote, is it a stamp? I think I need to get that one!! Thanks for being a great friend girl!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi Katie...love this card. :) You have been so busy. That is amazing. I am so excited for you.

Jennie