Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Letting go...

I am relieved to know that I am not the only one who hoards their beloved scrapbooking supplies. Miss Essie has posted her second challenge for 2008 asking us to use some of our precious supplies we've been holding on to. I knew immediately that the hardest part for me would be deciding WHICH product to use. Yes, I have that much! It's actually amazing that I get as much done as I do because I can't bear to use my supplies. I mean, what if I want to use it on a different project later and I'm all out? Well, perhaps I should make this number 2 on my goals list for this year! Thanks for the push Miss Essie! To read more about this challenge or to join in on the challenges yourself click here. And finally, here's a look at my creation.



I got a call from my brother-in-law about 15 minutes before I got started that his girlfriend is in labor, has been admitted into the hospital, and my new little niece Rylee is officially on the way. So, I decided I'd jump in and make her a welcome card! The paper, flower, button, and glitter die cuts are all from Making Memories' Noteworthy Collection. The "tiny" and "baby" tags are also MM and the velvet ribbon is Maya Road. I think the ribbon adn the tags have been in my stash the longest. Well, I'm off to hunt down my mother-in-law and head off to wait for Rylee. Happy Scrappin'! Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card Katie! Love the MM products you used and the soft colors of the card! {I'm a serious 'hoarder' too... I think I need to make "Using my supplies" a resolution for the new year too!!} Congratulations 'Auntie Katie' ~ enjoy lovin' up that new baby ;)