Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cuttlebug Club

Well, as many of you know, the Cuttlebug is all the rage these days! I have one and LOVE it! That little machine can do soooooo much. Many of the ladies who frequent Dreams and Memories have requested some classes that will teach them how to use it and what you can do with projects. So, Pam and I have organized a 'Cuttlebug Club'. Each month the members will receive a new die and/or embossing folder and will create two or more small projects using their new hardware. It is a set price of $20 so there's no surprises. For this month, the members will receive the Heart Embossing folder and the 3x3 nesting heart die! What a deal! And, here's just ONE of the projects they will complete using their new goodies.

The front of the card:


and the inside of the card:


Cute huh? I thought so. They will also be creating a bag topper for a candy goodie bag.

I've created a list of my class schedules to the side. If there are any classes you're interested in seeing pics of or purchasing kits for just leave me a message or send me an email and I'll get it right out to you!

Thanks!
Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! What a great idea you had with the 'Cuttlebug Club'!!! And I love the intertwined hearts on your card... too cute!