Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Teresa Collins Halloween Kit

I had so many ideas in mind for October's class at The Scrappin' Pad. Then, I got an email about this fabulous Teresa Collins class kit. Usually, when I teach I try to make sure that the class was designed by yours truly but this was too cute to pass up!


It has a total of 31 pages! Yeah, 31 pages! The book itself is 8x8 but all the pages inside vary in size. It is WAAAAYYYYY cute! I liked it so much that I decided to make this October's class. It is chock full of awesome paper, stickers and die cuts and pre-stamped images.

If you're in the area and are interested, the class is on Oct. 21st from 6 to 8? pm or until finished. The cost of the class is $35. If you're not in the area but would like a kit you can email me at myscrapshack@yahoo.com. There will be a $2.50 charge for S/H. The deadline for sign-up (for class or kit) is Friday Oct. 10 to ensure plenty of time for shipment. I will ship kits out by Monday Oct. 20.

Thanks,

Katie

No comments: