Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Scrap Space

Hello there everyone! You know, I often wonder what everyone's scrap space is like. Do you have a dedicated room? A cubby in your kitchen? A corner somewhere? Well, my scrap space is kind of a hodgepodge of a space. I have a wall in my bedroom parallel to my bed.

Here's a peek:


I have a 4" table that stays put. Next to that I have converted our old changing table into a storage area. On the top I have my Cuttlebug (when not in use), my basket full of adhesive, and my tool tote. On the lower shelves I have my bins with embellishments in them, some papers, and such. My DH hung some shelves (just a 1x6 on 'L' brackets) over the chaning table. This is where I keep my paints, stickles, flock, and embellihsment jars full of bling, flowers and such. All my 12x12 paper hodlers are on the shelf in the top of my closet. Then, my storage totes and all my Quickutz are under my table. Oh yeah, I have stacking storage drawers inside my closet with all my stamps, inks, etc. in.

So, I'm curious. What does your space look like? Dawn is giving away some blog candy on her blog for those who are willing to take up the challenge of posting pics of their space. You can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by! Katie

No comments: