Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day

Hello friends and Happy World Card Making Day! We were hoping to be moving today but our closing date has been pushed. The only thing I have made so far today is a gift box. I have a friend who is celebrating her 3 anniversary next Friday with her boyfriend and she bought him a small gift. So, I made an explosion box to put it in. I will stuff it with the torn bag stuffing so when the lid of the box is removed the sides will collapse and the stuffing will flow out revealing the gift. As soon as I get the ribbon topper on I will post pics. But, I have more projects to work on and hopes of completing much more today.

How 'bout you? Have you been making cards or cropping today? If so I'd love to see it so leave me a comment with a link to your blog.

Also, there are lots of sites out there doing giveaways today too. My friend Rae completed the painstaking task of looking them all up for you and has them posted on her blog. Check it out at: www.simplyrae.blogspot.com. She even has a giveaway herself. Stay tuned today because you never know when I might throw one out there too!

Katie

No comments: