Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stampin' Up! order...YOU could win my hostess benefits!!!!

Hello all!! I have a dear friend who MUST place a qualifying order next week to stay active. She's been with SU! for quite some time and really doesn't want to quit. I want to help her, as she has been GREAT to me!!! So, I am hosting a "catalog" party and giving away my hostess benefits to ONE lucky winner who places an order for my show!!

Here's how it will work. ALL orders will receive NO TAX!!! Shipping (to me) is FREE!!!! If you live close, I will deliver it to you. If not, I can stuff quite a bit in a Priority Envelope for $5! For every $10 you spend, I will put your name in the hat. IF the party total reaches or exceeds the $150 minimum for hostess benefits, I will draw ONE name from that hat and that person will win my hostess benefits!!! You MUST have your order to me by 2 pm on Tuesday, September 27th!!!  You can pay via PayPal, credit card or check!  Just let me know and I'll get you the info you need.  IF you are the hostess winner you will have to have your order to me by Wednesday, so keep in mind what you may want!!

Visit HERE to view the current catalog online.  And feel free to email me at sethdsmom@yahoo.com if you have any questions!
Photobucket

No comments: