Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So excited...

Hi everyone!! I hope you're all having a great week! I know sometimes it can be rough getting back into routine after a long weekend. Last week I read on the Lifestyle Crafts Blog that they were having a contest. All you had to do was submit a link to a project you had created recently using their dies. That was easy!! ha! I submitted this layout...

I was soooo excited to find out that I was one of four winners who will be receiving a $200 prize package!!! Woohoo!!! And, I'd like to thank my friend and fellow Scrap-Mart dt member, Karen, for letting me know I'd won! That's not the first time Karen's had to inform me of such a thing. LOL! I'm excited to see what they send me!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you. You can see the announcement post HERE and check out the other winning projects. And, if you'd like the details on my layout you can find them in the original layout postHERE.

Photobucket

4 comments:

joyce said...

Congrats on your WIN!!!! exciting news -- Also Happy Birthday, a little late. hope you had a nice one.

Katie said...

Hi Joyce, thank you!! I DID have a great birthday, thanks! Hope you're doing well! XOXO

Jenn in MO said...

Congrats on the win Katie - totally awesome!!! I can't wait to see what goodies you get!
I love your page too - cute photos and great layout!!

Annabella Merlin said...

Congratulations! You totally rock! Love the color scheme of your LO and the layered flowers, indeed sweet and feminine!