Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday.....to me.....

Hello friends! I hope you all had a fantastic, long holiday weekend. I know I did. Yesterday was my birthday so I very much enjoyed having everyone home and getting to spend that extra day with them. My bff Stacey came over yesterday with her hubby and their niece and nephew and we grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. It was a GORGEOUS day here and my day couldn't have been any better. The garage conversion was part of my birthday present. I know, right?! Pretty BIG gift. I have the best hubby E.V.E.R.!!!

I have a Big Shot Pro die cut machine and this machine is BIG, just like it says in the name. I have really wanted a designated die cutting area for some time now and with my new space, I was able to make it a reality! I searched and researched all kinds of rolling carts and utility carts and found this one on Overstock.com...

The top is 51" wide and 18" deep but will expand to 29" with the leaf. It is perfect for my Pro and leaves me ample space on the right. Right now, I have my Grand Caliber there but it can easily be moved to make room for my Slice or my Presto Punch. ;) Here's a side view...

There are two drawers just under the top and I have my Spellbinders cutting pads in the right and all other cutting pads on the left. Then, in the cabinet below I have my Cinch and wires, Slice, Cuttlebug and Presto (on the right) and my Pro dies and Sew Easy case and mat as well as my embossing folders (on the left). When I get my Expedit shelves I will probably move my Pro dies to it but they are fine for now.

And, if that wasn't enough b-day fun, Stacey bought me this for my studio...

In case you didn't know, I have a thing for Zebra print!! lol! I LOVE it and it's just perfect!

Thanks for stoppin' by and letting me share my birthday fun! Believe it or not I am busy, busy making projects!! But, most of them are dt projects so they won't be shown quite yet. I promise to share something crafty very soon! ;) Have a great Mon-Tuesday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a lateral file when I moved into my new studio to hold my die cutting supplies. I agree it's great to have it all in one place. Looks fantastic!

Annabella Merlin said...

Happy birthday! Sepmtember's my month too, I guess almost everyone born on our month are great in crafting!LOL