Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Making Memories Slice

Okay, have you seen the Making Memories Slice yet? This little electronic die cut machine is soooo cool. I think by now everyone knows that MM is one of my top favorite manufacturers. I love the colors and textures they use, the shaped papers, all the coordinating 3-d embellishments.....So I was thrilled when I heard they came out with their own machine. Now, I'll be able to cut that classic MM artisan shape I LOVE so much out of anything. I will be able to make my own layered 3-d embellishments and to top them off I can add glitter, flock, foil, or whatever my little scrappy heart fancies at the time. You can read all about the Slice here.

The Slice will begin shipping on August 8. I will be hosting a Slice release party at The Scrappin' Pad in Tahlequah, OK. At this party I will show you how the fabulous Slice works and each attendee will complete multiple projects using the Animal Crackers and Noteworthy Slice design cards. Since we are not yet sure how far up on the shipment list we are, I'm holding off on scheduling a date. So, stay tuned here for more information.

If you'd like to pre-order a Slice you can go here. Be sure to tell 'em Katie sent ya. Mr. and Mrs. Doss are dear friends of mine and they have MANY of those cool gadgets on the way to their store. (Disclaimer: I receive no payment of any sort for my endorsements. I simply LOVE MM products and happen to know that Scrap-Mart can get 'em for ya. I'm just a craft lover sharing my info.)

Thanks for stoppin' by. I will be back later this week with sneak peeks of the upcoming Back to School layouts. Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl ;D
~hope that all is well with you!
The slice does look very intriguing... I don't have any die cutting machines, maybe this one will be 'THE ONE' that I end up with?! hmmmmmmm... let me know what you think of it when you get it in your hot little hands!
Take care Katie!
hugs~
rae